منتديات جدة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

?What is Islam

اذهب الى الأسفل

?What is Islam Empty ?What is Islam

مُساهمة من طرف Roo7 الثلاثاء أغسطس 04, 2009 10:02 pm

التعريف بالإسلام

What is Islam?-1

Sunday, October 12th, 2008

Please forgive me for any disturbance, but I have an important subject to address to you regarding FAITH, and I Don’t intend to overload your email with unnecessary messages…

What is Islam?-1

ABOUT THE WORDS "ISLAM" AND "MUSLIM"

The name of this religion is Islam, the root of which is S-L-M, which
means peace. The word "Salam," derived from the same root, may also
mean greeting one another with peace.

One of the beautiful names of God is that He is Peace. But Islam means
more than that: it means submission to the One God, and it means
living in peace with the Creator — peace within one’s self, peace
with other people, and peace with the environment.

Thus, Islam is a total system of living. A Muslim is supposed to live
in peace and harmony with all these segments. It follows that a Muslim
is any person, anywhere in the world, whose obedience, allegiance, and
loyalty are to God, the Lord of the Universe.

WHAT IS ISLAM ?

Thursday, October 9th, 2008

I know that, my article may be unusual ,but it might be useful. PLEASE read it

WHAT IS ISLAM

Islam is composed of three main areas: Utterance (to testify that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah and that Muhammad is His slave and messenger), faith, and deeds.

Faith is to believe in Allah, the Angels, the Heavenly Scriptures, Prophets, the last Day, and in the ability of Allah to will the existence of good or bad.

The Purpose of Worship In Islam

Saturday, September 6th, 2008

I hope you don’t mind receiving my letter. It is short but full of information.

The Purpose of Worship In Islam

Worship provides the believers with many benefits that contribute to both their spiritual and worldly well-being. Some of the most significant of these benefits are as follows:

1. Enrichment and development of the soul: The human body needs material resources for its existence, like food, drink, and a means of reproduction. As for the soul, its needs cannot be fulfilled except through nearness to Allah by means of faith and obedience, which can only be achieved through worship.
Comprehensiveness of Worship In Islam

I send you today a good article. It could be new and adds to your knowledge.

Comprehensiveness of Worship In Islam

The Islamic understanding of worship allows the whole of one’s life to be an act of worship, as long as the objective of that life is the pleasure of Allah, which is achieved by doing good and refraining from evil. A person can turn everyday activities into acts of worship by purifying his or her intention and sincerely seeking Allah’s pleasure through these activities. Allah’s Messenger (peace be upon him) said:
Greeting a person is charity. Acting justly is charity. Helping a man with his steed is charity. A good word is charity. Every step taken on the way to performing prayers is charity. Removing an obstacle from the road is charity.
Earning a living can be a form of worship The Companions saw a man and were astonished by his hard work and industry. They lamented: “If he were only doing this much work for the sake of Allah…”

Worship in Islam

I would be thankful if you give my article 5 minute of your value time. THANK YOU.

Worship in Islam

In Islam, worship is understood as any utterance or activity, whether manifest or hidden, that Allah loves and is pleased with. It also implies the greatest degree of love and submission on the part of the worshipper.

Every Prophet throughout history called his people to worship Allah alone.

(Islam The Modern Alternative

Friday, September 5th, 2008

I know that my article is not related to this group ,but it might be useful.

PLEASE read it.

Islam The Modern Alternative

Some people think that to live an Islamic life is "restrictive". Islam however, was revealed as a balanced way of living.

Allah (The Most High) created all the humans with what is called ‘A Fitrah’ (a natural state/desire) [1]

Islam recognises that within this Fitrah there are motivations that influence a man’s role on earth e.g. a desire for good food and drink, to have a home, a desire for love and sex, to protect and be protected and to be successful and strong. Without some form of control and limit, all of these legitimate motives could prove very dangerous.
(
Unique Features of Islam

Friday, September 5th, 2008

Please forgive us for any disturbance, but we have an important subject to address to you regarding FAITH, and we Don’t intend to overload your email with unnecessary messages…

Unique Features of Islam

Uniqueness of the Name

The name for the religion of Islam is much more than just a name because it expresses a deep spiritual meaning as well as an overall outlook on life and concept of worship. The word "Islam" is an Arabic word which means "complete submission to the will of Almighty God".
Roo7
Roo7
نائبة المدير العام

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 246
تاريخ التسجيل : 27/10/2007

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى